New Customer Special
on Graphic Design Time
Iconic Displays ("Iconic Displays" or "we") operates Iconic Displays (the "Site") The services offered by Iconic Displays include the Site, content (including, without limitation, images, video and accompanying audio) hosting and sharing on the Site and third party sites, applications and services, an image cropping tool, links to partner providers, displays, graphics advice, Iconic Displays branded URLs or applications offered from time to time by Iconic Displays in connection with Iconic Displays’s business (collectively, the "Iconic Displays Services"). The Iconic Displays Services are hosted in the United States.
Iconic Displays may modify or amend this Agreement without notice at any time and such modification will be effective upon posting by Iconic Displays on the Site. Your continued use of the Iconic Displays Services after Iconic Displays posts a revised Agreement signifies your acceptance of the revised Agreement. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on or through the Iconic Displays Services and that you make available directly or indirectly to other Users. Any Content that you upload to Iconic Displays may not include any form of Prohibited Content, as outlined in Section 8 below. Despite this prohibition, information, materials, products or services provided by other Iconic Displays Users (for instance, in their profile or images/videos) may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and Iconic Displays assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Iconic Displays Services by any person, please email service@Iconic Displays and include in your email a URL to the material in question.
Iconic Displays reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including, without limitation, descriptions, comments, images or videos) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Iconic Displays Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Iconic Displays expressly reserves the right to remove any or all of your images, videos, account and profile and/or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Iconic Displays Services if Iconic Displays determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to Iconic Displays and/or its Users.
1. Eligibility. Use of the Iconic Displays Services and/or registration to be a Member for the Iconic Displays Services ("Membership") is void where prohibited. By using the Iconic Displays Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 14 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Iconic Displays Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. Term. This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Iconic Displays Services. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the account options page. Iconic Displays may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Even after Membership and/or your use of the Iconic Displays Services is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect in its entirety.
3. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Iconic Displays immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
4. Use by Users. The Iconic Displays Services are for the personal use of Users. Iconic Displays reserves the right to remove unauthorized content in its sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Iconic Displays Services, including collecting usernames, user id numbers, and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorized solicitation may be removed from images, videos and/or Member profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. The Iconic Displays Services make it possible to post content hosted on Iconic Displays to third party web sites. Iconic Displays reserves the right to take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Iconic Displays Services.
5. Proprietary Rights in Content on Iconic Displays.
o 5.1 Iconic Displays does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, , or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you upload to the Iconic Displays Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Iconic Displays Services, you hereby grant to Iconic Displays and other users a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels. Some of the Iconic Displays Services may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Iconic Displays may place such advertising and promotions on the Iconic Displays Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
o 5.2 You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Iconic Displays Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Iconic Displays Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Iconic Displays Services.
o 5.3 The Iconic Displays Services contain Content of Iconic Displays ("Iconic Displays Content"). Iconic Displays Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Iconic Displays or our partners own and retain all rights in the Iconic Displays Content and the Iconic Displays Services. Iconic Displays hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to save and display the Iconic Displays Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Iconic Displays Services.
o 5.4 The Iconic Displays Services contain Content of Users and other Iconic Displays licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Iconic Displays Services.
o 5.5 Iconic Displays performs technical functions and image processing necessary to offer the Iconic Displays Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Iconic Displays Services.
o 5.6 Although the Site and other Iconic Displays Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Iconic Displays Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Iconic Displays. Also, although Iconic Displays will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Iconic Displays reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Iconic Displays in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Iconic Displays encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Iconic Displays is not a backup service. Iconic Displays will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Iconic Displays Services, or the loss of any Content.
6. Content Posted.
o 6.1 Iconic Displays may reject, refuse to post or delete any Content for any or no reason, including Content that in the sole judgment of Iconic Displays violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. Iconic Displays assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Iconic Displays Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. However, Iconic Displays may choose to monitor such Content at any time, in its sole discretion. If at any time Iconic Displays chooses to monitor the Iconic Displays Services, Iconic Displays nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
o 6.2 You are solely responsible for the Content that you upload on or through any of the Iconic Displays Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Users and for your interactions with other Users.
7. Content/Activity Prohibited. You must use the Iconic Displays Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Iconic Displays Services. Iconic Displays reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Iconic Display's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Iconic Displays Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in the sole discretion of Iconic Displays:
o 7.1 is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
o 7.2 harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
o 7.3 exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
o 7.4 contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
o 7.5 publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
o 7.6 constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
o 7.7 constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
o 7.8 contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
o 7.9 furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities;
o 7.10 involves commercial activities and/or sales outside of a commercial level account or without prior written consent from Iconic Displays such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
o 7.11 includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or
o 7.12 violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, defamation rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The following are examples of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Site and through the use of the Iconic Displays Services. Iconic Displays reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Iconic Displays's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
o 7.13 criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography or erotica, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, "pyramid schemes," Ponzi schemes, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
o 7.14 advertising to, or solicitation of, any User to buy or sell any products or services through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Iconic Displays Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Users;
o 7.15 circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Iconic Displays Services
o 7.16 Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting, or in any way use the Site or Iconic Displays Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
o 7.17 activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
o 7.18 interfering with the access of any User, host or network to the Site;
o 7.19 covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal page, or any Iconic Displays page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
o 7.20 including any HTML, CSS or other coding on your personal profile page, including, without limitation, any hidden or otherwise surreptitiously contained code in the Content which is unrelated to the immediate aesthetic nature of the Content;
o 7.21 any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to send images or videos;
o 7.22 interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Iconic Displays Services or the networks or services connected to the Iconic Displays Services;
o 7.23 impersonating or attempting to impersonate another User, person or entity;
o 7.24 using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
o 7.25 selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
o 7.26 using any information obtained from the Iconic Displays Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
o 7.27 displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Iconic Displays Services on behalf of that person or
o 7.28 deleting, or in any manner altering, the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices appearing on any Content except your own Content;
o 7.29 using any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Iconic Displays name, trademark, URL or product name without Iconic Displays's express written consent;
o 7.30 attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Iconic Displays Service or breach any security or authentication measures;
o 7.31 collecting or store personal data about other users without their express permission;
o 7.32 impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity, through pretexting or any other form of social engineering, or otherwise committing fraud; or
o 7.33 using the Iconic Displays Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
8. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Iconic Displays reserves the right, but has no obligation, to resolve or arbitrate disputes between you and other Members.
9. Disclaimers. Iconic Displays is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or the accuracy and reliability of the Content posted on or through the Iconic Displays Services, whether caused by Users of the Iconic Displays Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Iconic Displays Services and such Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Iconic Displays. Iconic Displays is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Iconic Displays. Inclusion of any linked website on the Iconic Displays Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Iconic Displays. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Iconic Displays takes no responsibility for third-party advertisements or third-party applications or services that are posted on or through the Iconic Displays Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers or third party websites or applications. Iconic Displays is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Iconic Displays Services. Iconic Displays assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication. Iconic Displays is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Iconic Displays Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Iconic Displays Services. Under no circumstances shall Iconic Displays be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Iconic Displays Services, from any Content posted on or through the Iconic Displays Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Iconic Displays Services, whether online or offline. The Iconic Displays Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and Iconic Displays expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Iconic Displays cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Iconic Displays Services.
10. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ICONIC DISPLAYS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE ICONIC DISPLAYS SERVICES, EVEN IF ICONIC DISPLAYS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ICONIC DISPLAY'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO ICONIC DISPLAYS FOR THE ICONIC DISPLAYS SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP OR USAGE.
11. U.S. Export Controls. Software available in connection with the Iconic Displays Services (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Iconic Displays Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
12. Disputes. The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Iconic Displays agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of California to resolve any dispute arising out of the Agreement or the Iconic Displays Services. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
13. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Iconic Displays, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Iconic Displays Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or if any Content that you post on or through the Iconic Displays Services causes Iconic Displays to be liable to another.
14. Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Iconic Displays respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. Iconic Displays has the right to terminate the Membership of infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information:
Iconic Displays's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Iconic Displays
250 Storke Rd #204
Goleta, CA 93117
By phone: (650) 262-4650
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Site or any of the Iconic Displays Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Iconic Displays regarding the use of the Iconic Displays Services. The failure of Iconic Displays to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Iconic Displays services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Please contact us at: support@IconicDisplays with any questions regarding this Agreement.
on Graphic Design Time
"The folks at Iconic Trade Show Displays met all our needs for a critical event with a tight deadline & special shipping needs. They were very easy to work with and delivered on time and on budget. The pieces are high quality and are still being used today. I will definitely continue to work with Iconic on future projects."
Marketing Communications Manager
GE Energy Management
Please enter your eMail address below to subscribe to our informative Trade Show Marketing Newsletter.